A food supplement to help you manage your weight and refine your figure, a diet support.
- Brewer's yeast peptide
- Green coffee
- Vegetable capsule
Food Supplement Slimming, weight loss
Precautions for use
- Not recommended for infants, young children, children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Allergy to chicory or inulin.
- Allergy to plants (daisy, aster, dandelion, etc.), but not their pollen.
- Brewer's yeast peptide is a patented ingredient promoting weight management, proven by 4 clinical studies. This food ingredient is obtained from a screening of small molecular weight peptides (<10 kDa) after proteolysis of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. This ingredient addresses weight management via regulation of satiety mediators. These peptides decrease hypothalamic expression of neuropeptide Y and negatively regulate ghrelin, the promoter of internal hunger. In the long term, it has also been shown to modulate the secretion of leptin, a satiety hormone secreted by fat cells. Brewer's yeast peptide has multiple scientific studies for its role in weight management, allowing the reduction of quantities ingested.
- The chlorogenic acid contained in green coffee increases metabolism and causes loss of fatty tissue provided that you practice physical activity after ingestion.
- The inulin contained in chicory belongs to the class of dietary fibers called fructans. It is one of the foods essential for the proper functioning of the intestinal flora and thus helps fight against intestinal permeability. It strengthens the intestinal microbiota.