To avoid losing any of your intellectual faculties, a complete food supplement to stimulate your memory.
- Ecklonia Biscyclis
- Vitamins B6, B9, B12
- Vegetable capsule
PQQ Bacopa Resveratrol
Memory problems can appear from the age of 45 without it being linked to an illness. They are generally caused by difficulties in communication between neurons, these being linked to both chronic inflammation and oxidative stress. Several natural substances have been the subject of numerous studies to demonstrate their effectiveness on brain aging and in particular on age-related memory disorders.
Take 3 capsules in the evening during a meal with a glass of water.
Precautions for use
Contraindicated in case of allergy to one of the constituents.
Contraindicated in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
We recommend combining 1 Nutri'Omega3 DHA capsule in the evening during a meal with a glass of water.
Pyrroloquinoline-quinone (PQQ) has numerous virtues all demonstrated by scientific studies:
- Because it is an antioxidant, it traps free radicals, thus protecting cells from oxidative stress. and inhibiting lipid peroxidation.
- It contributes to the prevention of diabetes since hyperglycemia can also be induced by oxidative stress.
- It inhibits premature aging of different organs, such as the liver and the brain
- It induces and stimulates biogenesis, the initial stage of cellular reproduction.
- It activates cellular respiration, a set of processes allowing the production of energy.
- It improves learning, memory and attention and protects neurons.
- It prevents damage linked to excitotoxicity
Several scientific studies have shown positive effects of resveratrol on the hippocampus, an area of the brain essential for memory, learning and mood.
Bacopa has properties that appear to improve cognition and memory in healthy schoolchildren, people with intellectual dysfunction, and children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
The effectiveness of bacopa, like other ingredients, requires long-term treatment for maximum effectiveness.
Ecklonia Bicyclis is a brown algae particularly rich in polyphenols, very powerful phlorotannins having both a very long lifespan and lipophilic and hydrophilic properties. this results in a prolonged duration of action and above all can act in all environments of the body, in all cells including the brain.
- Folate contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids.
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Folate contributes to normal psychological functions.
- Folate helps reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological functions.
- Vitamin B12 helps reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological functions.
- Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue.