A food supplement for its regenerative and protective effects on the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid
- Marine collagen
- vitamins and minerals
- Vegetable capsule
Skin quality, skin aging
- Indicated to prevent the appearance of facial skin irregularities occurring with age and external aggressions.
- Take 2 capsules in the morning during a meal with a glass of water.
MARINE COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE
- Collagen is naturally present in the body.
- It is he who prevents sagging of the skin.
- Its gradual disappearance with age is responsible for sagging skin and loss of hydration.
- There are different types of collagen in the human body.
- type I collagen is the most abundant. It is found in skin, tendons and bone tissue.
- Type II collagen is located in cartilage.
- type III collagen is abundant in muscles and vessel walls.
- Marine collagen is synthesized from proteins from the skin of seawater fish.
- It has an amino acid composition identical to that of human collagen.
- It has very good bioavailability and is therefore very well assimilated by the intestines.
- Combined with hyaluronic acid, it constitutes a mixture perfectly suited to the skin to fight against the effects of aging.
- A fundamental constituent of the skin, hyaluronic acid is synthesized by fibroblasts and helps retain collagen.
- It is responsible for good hydration.
- Its association with collagen gives the skin its elasticity and suppleness.
- In the body, hyaluronic acid and collagen are an integral part of the skin's structure.
- Collagen provides the mechanical strength of connective tissues, and hyaluronic acid serves to hydrate these same tissues.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the normal functioning of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure normal skin function.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Selenium helps protect cells against oxidative stress.